If you’re someone who suffers from a persistent health condition like seizures, glaucoma, or cancer (among others), then the purported health benefits of cannabis likely call out to you with undeniable allure, and there’s a good chance you’ve googled “medical marijuana dispensary near me” a time or two.
Having yet to take the plunge and make a visit to your local dispensary, you may be experiencing some undue stress surrounding your first foray into the world of medical marijuana; in fact, that stress may even be preventing you from obtaining your medical marijuana card at all.
Rest assured, your apprehensions are all for naught. If you haven’t done it yet, simply follow our guide to getting your medical marijuana card, then circle back here when you’re ready to make your first visit to a medical marijuana dispensary in Colorado Springs—we’ll give you a rundown of proper etiquette and clear up any unfounded concerns so you feel confident and prepared.
Have your MMJ card? ORDER ONLINE AND PICKUP IN-STORE
There’s nothing seedy or underground about a dispensary environment. In fact, Grant Pharms strives to provide a welcoming space for marijuana consumers in Colorado Springs. Just like other medical offices, cleanliness is imperative for a medical marijuana dispensary.
Our facility is extremely clean with a varied selection of high-quality products available, and our budtenders are eager to answer any questions you may have and assist you in finding the best match for your specific ailment.
What to Prepare For
Understanding the process of visiting a medical marijuana dispensary will make the experience far less intimidating. These are some of the standards of conduct you can expect to encounter:
- Security — The medical marijuana dispensary will be staffed with security personnel at the front.
- Check Medical ID card and ID card — Security will need to verify your credentials so make sure you bring both with you.
- Wait period — Regulations limit the number of medical marijuana patients a budtender can assist at once, so you may have to take a seat for a few minutes until it’s your turn.
- One-on-one time with a budtender — Once it is your turn, you’ll get the undivided attention of a qualified staff member so you can ask lots of questions and receive knowledgeable suggestions; this won’t be a free for all.
- Look, but don’t touch — Feel free to examine the product, just not with your hands.
- Cash payment — Most every medical marijuana dispensary is cash only, but there will be an ATM available for use.
- Budtender tipping — If the staff member assisting you provides impeccable service and education, you’re welcome to leave them a little something extra, but it’s never expected.
- Wait until you get home to consume — Keep it legal; consume your products in private.
Understanding The Options
Visiting a medical marijuana dispensary is far less daunting when you know what you’re getting into. To make matters even simpler, you can shop our selection ahead of time online, so you have an idea what you’d like before you ever set foot inside Grant Pharms.
Consider saving time by ordering your medical marijuana online, then picking it up at the store.
Take The Next Step in Your Journey to Relief!
Do you still have questions? Call us at (719) 387-1633. We understand that doing anything for the first time feels unnerving, but there’s no reason to suffer when medical marijuana can provide relief—set aside your anxieties and start feeling better about your first medical marijuana dispensary visit!